Last updated: March 31, 2020
Collecting Personal Data
While using our service we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you, or to help fulfil orders made through our online shop. Identifiable information may include (but is not limited to):
- First and last name.
- Postal address.
- Shipping address.
- Email address.
Usage Data is collected automatically when you use our service. It may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type or version, the pages of our website that you visit or other diagnostic data.
When you access our website through a mobile device we may collect certain information automatically, including (but not limited to) the type of device you are using, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, the type of mobile browser you use or other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends to us whenever you visit our website.
Tracking Technologies & Cookies
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. You can learn more about controlling Cookies here: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through our website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts or malicious attacks on our site security. Without these Cookies, services like our online shop cannot be provided. We only use these Cookies to provide you with these specific services.
Cookies Policy/Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use our website, such as remembering your login details or your language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience – and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit.
Using Your Personal Data
Cooperativa Tierra y Libertad may use or share Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including monitoring the usage of our website and customer support.
- To manage your account and registration as a user of our service. The Personal Data you provide also helps you access the functionality of our online shop.
- For the performance of a contract. The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased, or of any other contract with us through our service.
- With Service Providers. We may share your personal information with Service Providers for payment processing or to monitor, analyse and help maintain our service.
- To contact you by email, telephone, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, regarding updates or communications related to the functionality of our website or purchases made through our online shop, details related to our products or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news and general information about goods, services or events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about (unless you have asked to not receive such information).
- To manage your requests. To attend and manage your requests to us.
- On Social Media. If You interact with our service through a third-party Social Media service, your contacts on the third-party Social Media service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity.
Keeping Your Personal Data
We may also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen or improve the security and functionality of our service, or when we are legally obligated to retain data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances Cooperativa Tierra y Libertad may be required to disclose Personal Data if required to do so by law, or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
Cooperativa Tierra y Libertad may disclose Your Personal Data in good faith believing that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Cooperative.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our service.
- Protect the personal safety of other users of the service or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
What are Your Rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access. You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
Interpretations & Definitions
These terms have meanings defined under the following conditions. They have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural:
- You means the individual accessing our website, using our online shop or contacting us by email or online form. It also refers to any other legal entity using our service on your behalf.
- Cooperative (referred to as either “the Cooperative”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Agreement) refers to TyL, S. Coop. And., C/Heliotropo 4 acc. Primera planta, Sevilla 41003.
- Account means a unique customer account created for you to access our website, use our online shop or contact other parts of our service.
- Website refers to the Cooperativa Tierra y Libertad website, accessible from https://www.tierraylibertad.coop
- Online Shop refers to our password-protected online ordering service.
- Service refers to the website and/or online shop.
- Country refers to Spain.
- Service Provider describes any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of our Cooperative. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Cooperative to facilitate that service, to provide the service on behalf of the Cooperative, to perform services related to our service or to assist us in analysing how the service is used.
- Third-party Social Media service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).